- Brown et al. - Ice Core Open Science Meeting 2023 - Optimizing a Continuous Flow Analysis (CFA) System for Water Isotope Research.
- Lowes-Bicay et al. - Ice Core Open Science Meeting 2023 - Water isotope variability between two sides of a deformed and stratigraphically complex ice core from the Allan Hills, Antarctica.
- Mat et al. - UW Mary Gates Undergraduate Research Symposium 2023 - Discerning Fault vs Liquefaction Features Through Geomorphic and Isotopic Analysis in a Geothermal Setting, Dixie Valley, NV.
- Vigash et al. - UW Mary Gates Undergraduate Research Symposium 2023 - Provenance of Illegally Traded Pangolins from Stable Isotope Analysis of Scale Samples.
- Brown et al. - COLDEX Annual Meeting 2022 - Evaluating Vaporization Methods for CFA Water Isotope Measurements.
- Davidge et al. - IPICS Meeting 2022 - Developing a continuous-flow method for triple oxygen isotope analysis by laser absorption spectroscopy.
- Edouard et al. - UW Undergraduate Research Symposium 2020 - Analyzing Sulfur Isotopes in a Summit, Greenland Ice Core to Understand the Response of Arctic Biogenic Aerosol Abundance to Sea-Ice Decline.
- Jongebloed et al. - The Geological Society - Sulfur in the Earth system 2020 - Ice Core Observations of Arctic Sulfate Aerosols: 800-year record of Anthropogenic,Volcanic, and Marine Biogenic Sulfur.
- Edouard et al. - Atmospheric Sciences Undergraduate Research Symposium 2020 - Relationships between sulfur aerosol concentrations for a Summit, Greenland ice-core and sea ice area over the last 40 years.
- Davidge et al. - South Pole Ice Core Science Meeting 2019 - Improved precision of Δ17O measurements by laser spectroscopy.
- Jacobsen et al. - ESS GALA 2019 - Anthropogenic Influence on Reactive Chlorine in the Troposphere
- Podhaisky et al. - UW Undergraduate Research Symposium 2019 - Paleo Basemap to investigate Flooding Patterns and Geomorphic Change from the Bridge of the Gods Flood 550 Years Ago
- Sarieddine et al. - ESS GALA 2019 - Determining the timing of soil carbonate formation: implications for paleoclimate reconstructions
- Smith et al. - UW Undergraduate Research Symposium 2019 - Environmental Controls on the Earliest Animal Ecosystems
- Anderson et al. - ESS GALA 2018 - On the use of climate models in paleoclimate data assimilation
- Kelson et al. - AGU 2018 - Choice of 17O Abundance Correction Affects Δ47 and its Paleothermometer Calibration
- Sarieddine et al. - UW Undergraduate Research Symposium 2018 - Application of the clumped isotope paleothermometer in soil carbonates to new estimates of Pleistocene glacial-interglacial temperature change in the Central Rocky Mountains
- Wang et al. - UW Undergraduate Research Symposium 2018 - Structural and Geochemical Analysis of Fluid Compartmentalization in Normal Fault Zones of Central Italy
- Kelson et al. - GSA 2017 - Hot summers on land in the early Eocene subtropics
- Saenger et al. - Clumped Workshop 2017 - Leveraging longer reference frames to characterize clumped isotope outliers and 17O effects
- Saenger et al. - Goldschmidt 2017 - How does carbonate Δ17O relate to source waters? Examples from biogenic and abiogenic minerals
- Smith et al. - GSA 2017 - Nutrient Cycling in the Phosphoria Sea
- Kelson et al. - AGU 2016 - Choice of 17O Abundance Correction Affects ∆47 and Thus Calibrations for Paleothermometry
- Konrad et al. - AWRA 2016 - Using stable isotopes of well water to assess contamination vulnerability in a karst aquifer, Kewaunee County, Wisconsin, USA
- Page et al. - UW Undergraduate Research Symposium 2016 - Investigating Vegetation Changes in Northern Australia during the Late Pleistocene to Holocene
- Easley et al. - UW Undergraduate Research Symposium 2015 - The Impact of Snow Photochemistry on Ozone Precursors (Nitrogen Oxides) in the Uintah Basin
- Schauer et al. - ASITA 2014 - Measuring δ15N of N-poor rocks: In-tube combustion meets continuous flow
- Steig et al. - ASITA 2014 - Calibrated high-precision 17Oexcess measurements using cavity ring-down spectroscopy with laser-current-tuned cavity resonance
- Huntington et al. - Clumped Workshop 2013 - From Earth’s surface to the shallow crust: Updates on clumped isotope studies at the University of Washington
- Steig et al. - Goldschmit 2013 - Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy for the High-Precision Analysis of the Triple Oxygen Isotope Composition of Water and Water Vapor
- Schoenemann et al. - EGU 2012 - 17O-Excess Measurements of Water Without Fluorination Using Optical Spectroscopy
- Schoenemann et al. - IPICS 2012 - Spatial Gradient and Temporal Variations in 17Oexcess
- Vaughn et al. - WAIS 2012 - INSTAAR Continuous Flow Ice Melter for Stable Isotopes
- Neff et al. - AGU 2011 - An ice core record of net snow accumulation and seasonal snow chemistry at Mt. Waddington, southwest British Columbia, Canada
- Schoenemann et al. - WAIS 2010 - Method development for measuring 17Oexcess on the WAIS Divide Ice Core
- Amos et al. - UW Undergraduate Research Symposium 2009 - Investigating the Influence of Dust Aerosol on the Atmospheric Sulfur Budget in the Marine Boundary Layer Using Oxygen Isotope Measurements of Sulfate Aerosol and a One-Dimensional Box Model
- Sofen et al. - AGU 2009 - Sensitivity of Oxygen Isotopes of Sulfate in Ice Cores to Past Changes in Atmospheric Oxidant Concentrations
- Schauer et al. - WAIS 2009 - Reduced size limits for nitrate δ15N, Δ17O and sulfate Δ17O isotope measurements and first results from the WAIS Divide core
- Sofen et al. - GRC 2009 - Anthropogenic Influence on Atmospheric Oxidants and the Sulfur Budget
- Kunasek et al. - CFIRMS 2009 - Automated methods for analysis of Δ17O of nitrate and sulfate at μmole and sub-μmole levels
Last updated: 2023-08-03 10:12:06