Chemical Hygiene Plan
This is IsoLab's Chemical Hygiene Plan. It belongs to Roger Buick, Eric Steig, Becky Alexander, Katharine Huntington, and Andrew Schauer. The chemical hygiene officer is Andrew Schauer. IsoLab is part of the Department of Earth and Space Sciences.
Chemical Hygiene Plan Contents
- University of Washington Laboratory Safety Manual (LSM)
- Chemical Inventory - MyChem
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Lab Floor plan
- Emergency Procedures quick reference sheet
- Chemical Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Schröder I, Huang DYQ, Ellis O, Gibson JH, Wayne NL. (2016). Laboratory safety attitudes and practices: A comparison of academic, government, and industry researchers. Journal of Chemical Health & Safety 23: 1. doi: 10.1021/acs.chas.8b23106.
Last updated: 2020-09-30 13:26:50