We make all our data public, through collaboration with National and International Data centers. Please cite original data sources when using these data sets.
- WAIS Divide Ice Core Isotope Data
Steig et al., Nature Geoscience (2013); WAIS Divide Project Members, Nature (2013 & 2015).
Data from our U.S. ITASE ice cores, and links to other
ITASE data sets.
- The Greenland Summit Ice Cores
GISP2 and GRIP ice core data at the National Climatic Data Center
- Radiocarbon data set and calibration program
Archived radiocarbon data from Minze Stuiver's original Quaternary Isotope Lab
- Taylor Dome Ice Core
Data from the 1990s ice core project at Taylor Dome, Antarctica
- Steig et al. 2015 (GRL) ice core and climate model data
- Freezer Temperatures
View graphics of the freezers we keep our samples in.
- Antarctic temperature reconstruction
Steig et al. (Nature, 2009).
- NIST 1547 - Peach Leaf δ15N and δ13C Survey
IsoGeoChem survey of measured values for this NIST material.
- Bacterial Denitrifier Preparation Survey
IsoGeoChem survey of bacterial preparation and handling.
- Tobin et al. (2012) oxygen and carbon isotopic data
with trace element data and reconstructed paleotemperatures.