We make all our data public, through collaboration with National and International Data centers.
Please cite original data sources when using these data sets.
- The Greenland Summit Ice Cores
Eric Steig, James White, and David White - scientific oversight, data solicitation and quality control at the National Snow and Ice Data Center and National Geophysical Data Center
- Radiocarbon data set and calibration program
Minze Stuiver and Paula Reimer at the Quaternary Isotope Laboratory, University of Washington
- Taylor Dome Ice Core
Eric Steig et al., University of Washington
Data from our ITASE ice cores, and links to other ITASE data sets.
- Freezer Temperatures
View graphics of the freezers we keep our samples in.
- Antarctic temperature reconstruction
Steig et al. (Nature, 2009).
- NIST 1547 - Peach Leaf δ15N and δ13C Survey
IsoGeoChem survey of measured values for this NIST material.
- Bacterial Denitrifier Preparation Survey
IsoGeoChem survey of bacterial preparation and handling.
- Tobin et al. (2012) oxygen and carbon isotopic data
with trace element data and reconstructed paleotemperatures.